Register

Need a new case for my Razr Maxx

This is a discussion on Need a new case for my Razr Maxx within the Droid RAZR Accessories forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Hey guys. As the title says I need a new case for my Razr Maxx non-HD version. I currently have the Otterbox Defender series case. ...

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Member #

Need a new case for my Razr Maxx

Hey guys. As the title says I need a new case for my Razr Maxx non-HD version. I currently have the Otterbox Defender series case. My impressions of the case are all great until I get to work. I work as a union Millwright currently installing a new multi million dollar mold line at a John Deere foundry. I love the impact protection and all that jazz on my Otterbox. However, what I don't like is with all the sand and general dirt and grime I am having to take my phone out of the case to clean all the crud from between the screen "protector" and the glass. I have had the phone for a few months now so has a few scratches and have dropped it a couple times but never from more than waist height so I don't feel that I need a TON of impact protection. But what I do need is better screen protection. Even if it covers up the front speaker that is ok if it keeps crap off the screen. If this is simple as putting on a stick on protector thats fine I just don't want to be buying product after product before I find the one that fits. Any help here will be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    269 times
    The best Screen protection I know of is the ZAGG Invisible shield and its guaranteed for life. Over time it gets the orange peel effect but ZAGG will replace it no questions ask http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/index.php

That said I work in the oil fields in extreme conditions. I didn't use a screen protector at all on my Original Maxx (wanted to test Gorilla Glass) and I'm not using a screen protector on my Maxx HD. So far no scratches at all. But I do have a silicone case for drop protection which I purchased from Verizon.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    219 times
    Can't help. I'm running my Maxx HD with no case or screen protector. I'd say check out Amazon. They have hundreds of cases. Welcome aboard!

Ads