Register

7x7

This is a discussion on 7x7 within the Droid RAZR Games forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Yeah... I'll stick to hill climb racing... uploadfromtaptalk1361677581797.jpg...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 7x7

Member #
    Liked
    53 times

Re: 7x7

Yeah... I'll stick to hill climb racing...

uploadfromtaptalk1361677581797.jpg
    Limited Edition Red and Black Droid Razr
    Rooted - ICS - DualCore Speedcore ROM - 80G of Total Memory

Forever ANDROID! \( . _ . )

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    354 times
    Well, I was dethroned quickly. Nice scores fury and Robert.
    I have not gotten close to my original high score, I guess it was beginners luck.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    305 times

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude View Post
    Well, I was dethroned quickly. Nice scores fury and Robert.
    I have not gotten close to my original high score, I guess it was beginners luck.
    I stopped trying to clear levels and took fury's advice on setting up combos. If you see 1 of every color try to make it 2 of each color then 3. When doing this remember diagonal makes a row as well. My max combo is now 6X but I still haven't topped my high score. Also make as few moves as possible when trying to create combos. fury's advice makes the game fun.

I think I'm currently the high score, but still haven't passed level 3. Still working on it. And I'm sure fury will dethrone me soon.

Member #
    Liked
    82 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I stopped trying to clear levels and took fury's advice on setting up combos. If you see 1 of every color try to make it 2 of each color then 3. When doing this remember diagonal makes a row as well. My max combo is now 6X but I still haven't topped my high score. Also make as few moves as possible when trying to create combos. fury's advice makes the game fun.

I think I'm currently the high score, but still haven't passed level 3. Still working on it. And I'm sure fury will dethrone me soon.
    I think my max combo is only 4 or 5x. I've gotten to level 4, but you have me beat by a few hundred for high scores right now.

Hopefully they keep developing this game and add more features or modes or something in. I'd almost like to see a timed mode where blocks pop in in set intervals, rather than just when you move. I do love the current standard game mode though because if I have to stop playing the screen just times out and I can resume the game later.
    fury™ - not helping the situation since 1987
    Twitter

Member #
    Liked
    82 times
    Robert likes this.
    Twitter

Member #
    Liked
    82 times
    Wish I had gotten that score today! It looks like they are doing a contest with 7x7. I just launched it and it asked if I wanted to play "Swarm" and said the grand price is a $50 Amazon gift card. I played a game and scored about 2800, and it said I was in ~475th place. It's running for the next 52 hours or so (as of 11:50pm CST Friday night).

Not sure if you can submit more than one score yet... Will have to see if it pops up again.

Edit: Just exited and reopened the game and I got the popup again. Top price is $50 Amazon card, top 10 receive a $10 Amazon card. Not sure if it's random or actual top scores.

Will post with more details when I see them.
    Twitter

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    305 times

I just got 37th place....

uploadfromtaptalk1362207156142.jpg
    fury and HarleyDude like this.

Member #
    Liked
    82 times
    Awesome! Highest I've managed was in the 7500 range. My girlfriend got something over12K today, not sure where she placed.

I tried to read the terms for it, but it doesn't scroll on my Razr Maxx. I tweeted at them to see if highest score wins,or if it's random. No reply yet.

I assume it's random winners, because it says the more you play the more chances you have to win.

Can anyone else see the terms?
    Twitter

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    305 times

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    Awesome! Highest I've managed was in the 7500 range. My girlfriend got something over12K today, not sure where she placed.

I tried to read the terms for it, but it doesn't scroll on my Razr Maxx. I tweeted at them to see if highest score wins,or if it's random. No reply yet.

I assume it's random winners, because it says the more you play the more chances you have to win.

Can anyone else see the terms?
    Yep I can see the terms. And they are about a mile long. It took 26 screen shots are you sure you want me to post them?

And no I have no plan on reading and summarizing these terms I just don't have the time right now.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    354 times
    Nice hi score Robert. I can't seem to even get near my previous hi, all but given up at this point

Ads