Register

Razr bluetooth connectivity and Camry Entune

This is a discussion on Razr bluetooth connectivity and Camry Entune within the Droid RAZR General Discussions forums, part of the Droid RAZR Forum category; Razr Bluetooth will connect with entune and work fine for a while but often will not reconnect when restarting car without turning Razr off and ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #

Razr bluetooth connectivity and Camry Entune

Razr Bluetooth will connect with entune and work fine for a while but often will not reconnect when restarting car without turning Razr off and restarting.
    Am I the only one with this problem. Do you think ICS will fix the problem is we ever get ICS.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    239 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ham73 View Post
    Razr Bluetooth will connect with entune and work fine for a while but often will not reconnect when restarting car without turning Razr off and restarting.
    Am I the only one with this problem. Do you think ICS will fix the problem is we ever get ICS.
    Welcome! I don't have any problems. Mine always connects with all of my vehicles the moment I get in them. Maybe try re-associating it with the car? Good luck!

Member #
    I also have this problem...EXACTLY! As far as I can tell, it is terrible entune software and not the phone. It does have more issues with the RAZR than with the iPhone 4s, but I suspect this is strictly a timing issue, and by that I mean that they designed and tested the entune software to work with the iPhone. Random services will fail to reconnect for me; phone, audio, internet or any combination including all of them. Sometimes restarting the phone works, sometimes stopping and starting Bluetooth works, sometimes stopping and starting the car again will work. It is frustrating and time consuming. All I really want is phone and audio to work reliably like other Bluetooth capable vehicles and I don't care much for the entune console [maps should NOT require data for traffic, but instead or in addition to data, use the OTA FM feed available in most areas].

Member #
    Same problem as my post. Sometimes connects, sometimes not. Sometimes works when I restart Entume, sometimes must turn Razr off and restart, sometimes must uninstall entune, turn off phone, restart, and reinstall entune.
    When i first purchased my Camry I had a Samsung Charge and it would not work at all.
    Definatley a problem with Entune and blemish on Toyota's reputation. When people ask me to demonstrate Entune I am ashamed to try becauls most times it will not work on first try and who wants to spend 5 minutes
    They must update Entune to work on all major bluetooth phones.
    Started the original post and no helpful replies. No help from toyota

Member #
    New on the forum here,

I'm considering purchasing a Razr but the most important feature for me is that contacts with multiple phone numbers/entries (for each contact) transfers/syncs as I make a lot of business calls while traveling. I wanted to see if anyone had real world experience with this feature as the Toyota compatible phone features makes it seem like this may not work on the Razr family (regular or Maxx). Almost all of my my contacts have two phone numbers in the contact and many have 3 numbers.

On the flip side, the Driod 4 shows up as this feature working, but I really wanted the longer battery life of the Razr family.

Thanks!
    Last edited by megayota; 05-17-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Ads