Register

What to do with that spare Android device?

This is a discussion on What to do with that spare Android device? within the Off Topic Tech forums, part of the Off Topic Area category; Originally Posted by mysticalmalissa I sell the phones, on craigslist, that I know I'm not going to want to go back to. So far that ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What to do with that spare Android device?

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalmalissa View Post
    I sell the phones, on craigslist, that I know I'm not going to want to go back to. So far that was the Thunderbolt and D3.

My 4yr old has my old DX, my Droid is our house phone, there is a Rezound and a spare Maxx floating around here somewhere and believe it or not, my husband REFUSES to give up his enV touch and move to Android. LOL He has said, "Even if I go to one of your "fancy phones", you're not selling my phone!". I doubt I will ever part with the phones I have in the house right now.
    My dad is the same way, he won't go to a smartphone because he hates them, yet my mum, brother and I all have them. I have more than anyone else in my family I have 4 Droid devices. My Mum 's old DX she will be 3 next month, my fake Droid RAZR, which was a Xmas gift from my boss at VZW, Maxx (the Maxx HD, who can be very naughty), and my Acer tablet. I'm getting an OG DROID RAZR soon. My brother is buying her for me. The OG DROID RAZR is my favourite Droid. I like the look and feel of it better than my Maxx HD, but I'm not going to activate it. I'm going to hack and mod it and play with it. My fake Razr is the OG RAZR. I love the OG RAZR, it's unique design us cute. My sister laughed when she saw my fake Razr because of its unique design. I even pranked a former NBA player with it. I've pranked lots of my friends with it. Even had a few people at church pretend to text on it
    Droidlynn X. Does "Droid"

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    My dad prefers flip phones over anything else. I can't even get him to upgrade to a feature phone with a full keyboard
    Droidlynn X. Does "Droid"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads