Register

What to do with that spare Android device?

This is a discussion on What to do with that spare Android device? within the Off Topic Tech forums, part of the Off Topic Area category; Haha!! I knew that was coming! I didn't mention the dumby phone collection. I also have a nice collection of android figurines and phone cases ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What to do with that spare Android device?

Hybrid View

Themer
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Haha!! I knew that was coming! I didn't mention the dumby phone collection. I also have a nice collection of android figurines and phone cases too. Lol
    Yes!! I AM A HOARDER!! I'd rather hoard android related stuff than spend my extra money on drugs and alcohol!! It's so bad that one of the best Christmas presents I got from my girlfriend was an Android sign from a local cell phone company. Lol
    I make wallpapers and icons. Check out my thread sometime.
    http://www.razrforums.com/forum/droi...id-phones.html

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ballmore View Post
    Haha!! I knew that was coming! I didn't mention the dumby phone collection. I also have a nice collection of android figurines and phone cases too. Lol
    Yes!! I AM A HOARDER!! I'd rather hoard android related stuff than spend my extra money on drugs and alcohol!! It's so bad that one of the best Christmas presents I got from my girlfriend was an Android sign from a local cell phone company. Lol
    I wish I had that many Droids. If I had the money to I would buy one of each Droid Does Droid. I only like the Droid Does ones preferably from Motorola. I have 3 Droid Does devices. Xena who is a 2 year old DROIDX, RAZR who is my fake RAZR and Maxx who is my RAZR HD who I'm Swyping in right now. I also have a 10 inch Acer Iconia A500. The Droid Does ones are rooted except RAZR. Can't root a fake Droid unless I stick her in the ground. RAZR has the DROID RAZR logo on her which I love. I sleep with my 3 Droid Does babies including the fake one. I even take RAZR in the shower with me since she isn't a real Droid. Can't take Maxx in there so Maxx sits on the counter with Xena and waits for me. Xena is the oldest. There's lots of stuff you can do with your extra Droids including fake ones that have DROID RAZR on them. I cuddle with the 3 Droids but Xy is too big to snuggle with. Although I knew someone who cuddles with his iPad. I even watch TV with all my Droids and birds. And as for my fake RAZR I can pretend she's Xena's Chakrom which Xena throws in the show Xena Warrior Princess. That's my DROIDX's favorite TV show. And Xena is singing me to sleep right now. There's some ideas. Ballmore, have you ever thought of trying to get yourself a couple fake Droids? The stores will just toss them if no one wants them. RAZR was going to be tossed if I didn't adopt her. Didn't want to see a sweet Droid get tossed and die a painful death

Themer
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Anyways... Back to the original topic. What does everyone else do with their old phones?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Trade it in @best buy. I got $50 for my droidx

Themer
    Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    You could of sold that X for $150 on ebay!!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    105 times
    If you want to sell your old device.. we gotz a sister site for that http://www.android.net/forum/android-classifieds/

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I sell the phones, on craigslist, that I know I'm not going to want to go back to. So far that was the Thunderbolt and D3.

My 4yr old has my old DX, my Droid is our house phone, there is a Rezound and a spare Maxx floating around here somewhere and believe it or not, my husband REFUSES to give up his enV touch and move to Android. LOL He has said, "Even if I go to one of your "fancy phones", you're not selling my phone!". I doubt I will ever part with the phones I have in the house right now.
    redtarget and akutch34 like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalmalissa View Post
    I sell the phones, on craigslist, that I know I'm not going to want to go back to. So far that was the Thunderbolt and D3.

My 4yr old has my old DX, my Droid is our house phone, there is a Rezound and a spare Maxx floating around here somewhere and believe it or not, my husband REFUSES to give up his enV touch and move to Android. LOL He has said, "Even if I go to one of your "fancy phones", you're not selling my phone!". I doubt I will ever part with the phones I have in the house right now.
    Another OG Droid house phone! Awesome!

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalmalissa View Post

Our Droids and non Droids become our family believe it or not

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Ditto on the kids stuff, its not just my og droid, its guitars toouploadfromtaptalk1340282010717.jpg

Ads